Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

The Pharaoh's Revenge

Here I am back from Egypt. I am still processing some of the things that happened while I was there. I returned home and immediately collapsed with a condition known as “The Pharaoh’s Revenge”. Believe me, this is one Egypt experience you do not want to have!

I am beginning to feel human again today, hence the fact that I am at the computer. I have to admit though that this wretched condition has been something of a blessing in disguise. I have to be really unwell to actually stop and go to bed. So I have been unable to do anything other than think for the past 48 hours or so. This means I have had some time to start to process my experiences.

I have to tell you that this was a remarkable trip and I cannot imagine that I will be able to do justice to it here. There are things that are beyond explanation sometimes. However I will try my best and also include some pictures.

Please bear with me while I get back to full strength, I know many of you are really curious to know about how my peace ritual went in particular. Even though that was chronologically at the end of the trip I will write about that first either later tonight or tomorrow.

Many blessings to the many people who joined me energetically on Monday, we did a great job folks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?