Friday, October 14, 2005

 

The Peace Prayers Activation


Before I left for Egypt I had been very unclear about how we were going to get to the Christ Consciousness grid axis point and at what time. One of the big lessons for me about this trip, which started even before I left Heathrow, was to do with surrendering control (more on this another time – it’s a good story!). So when I finally got to ask our trip leader Michelle Eloff about when we might be at the grid I was fine with the information that she had no idea either, apart from the fact that it would be on Monday 10/10/05.

I have been on such a journey, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. By the time we actually got to the Giza Plateau I had let go of all my attempts to co-ordinate anything at a specific time. I had also surrendered to the fact that we were very unlikely to make it to the grid access point at all. Also, by now I had planted the peace prayers in several other places. So, bearing all this in mind let me tell you the story of what happened at Giza:

The Great Pyramid of Cheops

I wonder if there is any other man-made building in the world that has had so much written about it, that has generated so much speculation? Before we got there I had almost written it off as being “over-done”. From the outside it is certainly impressive. It really is big and you can only marvel at how on earth they managed to build it at all.

There are currently only 100 tickets a day sold that allow access to the interior of this pyramid. Our guide, Abdallah, made sure we arrived before the complex opened. He got the tickets we needed to access the actual plateau then the coach drove to another ticket office and we all piled off in double quick time and ran as fast as we could to buy a ticket to the Great Pyramid interior. I got the first ticket of the day! I took that as a good omen and resisted the temptation to hang on to it for half an hour and then sell it on at huge profit to an American tourist.

My original intention regarding the peace ceremony was that I would put on my minister’s stole, use spikenard and frankincense oil and also play my flute, as well as reciting the peace prayers plus the prayer of St. Francis. All these items were in my rucksack. On the way in to the pyramid I had to leave my rucksack at the door. I hesitated and considered making a fuss about it and then I decided that I would go with this and trust my intuition.

Ascending to the King’s Chamber

I tell you seriously that this is not for the faint-hearted! At first there is an easy, quite roomy passageway that was forced through the rock in the ninth century. Soon though you come to the passages that were cut by the pyramid builders themselves. On your left, and blocked off by a gate, is the original entrance passage descending from the true entrance ( I wish we could have gone in this way). This passage continues on down below where you stand to a chamber deep beneath the pyramid – I would really like to go down here. Of course this is also blocked off. So the only way is up, up through a very narrow, low passageway called the Ascending Passage. It is impossible to stand up so you have to squat. The angle of ascent is 26 degrees and the passage is 39 metres long. It is gloomy, hot and very humid and there are people in front and behind of you. It seems to go on forever. I found the best way to cope was to leave a gap between myself and the person in front and not to look up ahead or behind until I was nearly at the top. I kept telling myself that the passage changed soon and opened up (at this point I was glad I’d studied a few books before I went. If I’d thought the passage carried on like this right to the top I might have lost the plot here!).
Just when it became almost unbearable the passage emerged into a higher passageway. Carrying straight on ahead, and via another tiny passage would have lead to the Queen’s Chamber. Disappointingly a gate also blocked this. So the only way was up again. However this part of the ascent was via the much larger Grand Gallery. Stunning. As I was walking up here I actually said the word “Ascension” and thought of my friend Christina who was half convinced I was not going to be coming back from Egypt in my human body! But it did feel like ascension. Again this was a long, steep climb and all the time it seemed to be getting, hotter, more humid and more airless. At the top one had to squeeze through another tiny doorway (more re-birthing trauma!) until finally emerging into the King’s Chamber.

In the King’s Chamber

Most of the group I was with were already here, including Michelle and Arend’s tiny children – how did they get them up the Ascending Passage? My first overwhelming feeling was that I was unable to breathe. The chamber was full, hot, humid and airless and I was out of breath and perspiring from the effort of getting there. I would say don’t even think about going into this pyramid unless you are fairly fit!

My second impression was that I was in a very powerful place indeed – I almost said “holy” but I don’t use that word (!) The room itself is basically a dark, granite rectangular box10.5 x 5.2 metres. No windows or decoration of any sort. It is constructed from huge granite blocks and conforms to the proportion known as the golden section or Φ. There is much written about the dimensions of this chamber and their significance I am not going into that stuff here as it is a very big subject. http://www.floweroflife.org/articles.htm is a good starting point.

The lightweaver group I was with were by now mostly gathered around the one object in the room. This is a granite sarcophagus without a lid. Everyone was chanting Om and harmonising together beautifully with their hands placed on the sarcophagus. When I think back now I find it difficult to chart the sequence of events in that room with any accuracy. I was aware that sometimes the room was quite full, but mostly our group dominated the space. Many people found it too overwhelming to stay there for more than a few minutes possibly because of the humidity, possibly the power of the space. I remember sometimes standing with the group and joining the singing, and other times I doing my own thing.

I knew that the sarcophagus had been moved from its original position in the room. I believe that different reasons are given for doing this. In “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life”, Drunvalo Melchizedek suggests that this is because visitors to the room were lying down in the sarcophagus and have weird experiences. He says that this is because a powerful line of energy comes up through the floor at a 45 degree angle precisely at the point where your head would be should you be lying the right way round in the sarcophagus. I decided to try to find this energy spot. I found a place that felt very energised to me and stood there for some time with my peace prayer beads in my hand. I went into a very deep meditation, my hands shaking with the power going through me. It was a distinctly male energy. At some point one of the children led me back to the sarcophagus to join with the rest for a while as group members were now taking it in turns to lie down in the sarcophagus. I went back to the power spot and sat down on the floor this time. I can’t recall when, but I performed the peace ritual – without props(!) - all by myself because it felt like the right thing to do. I also activated my Mer-Ka-Ba light energy field and visualised myself travelling up and hovering above the apex of the Great Pyramid. (OK here’s something really weird for those brave enough to still be reading this……… I feel as if I am still there in that form – I warned you it was weird!) I have no idea how much time passed during all of this. Finally the energy was stirred a little by three visitors who had strong reactions to what we were doing. (Actually I have to say how amazing it was that quite a few people joined in with us in different ways, fantastic.) As I mentioned I was bit zoned out much of the time, but I suddenly became aware of voices raised in anger. I heard one guy saying loudly to members of the group, “ This is a once in a life-time trip, I may never come here again and I am disappointed. This is not what I was expecting.” Imagine going to possibly the hottest hot spot on the planet and being disappointed! Imagine being upset that it did not conform to your expectations! I wondered what his expectations had been. Whatever they were he was certainly very limited by them.

Finally there were only a few of us left in the chamber. I decided that I had finished my business there and I now wanted to descend again and take a better look at the Grand Gallery and the entrance to the Queen’s Chamber, so I left.

But what an experience, what an experience. If you get the chance to do this then go. But go with a group of nutty lightworkers, that way you can dominate the space with light and silence (or chanting) to override the visitors who chat loudly and tick this site off along with the Valley of the Kings etc. before rushing on to the next thing. It is a sacred, sacred space and should be treated as such. But be careful, take only an open, compassionate heart and leave your fear at the door with your camera!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?