Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Music at the Sacred Sites: Part 2


Voice Activations
Why music was appropriate at some sites I do not really understand. It was possibly to do with the connection between music and sacred geometry. There is an extensive explanation of this in Melchizedek’s book “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life”. Whatever the reason it sometimes felt like the right thing to do and was then very powerful. I had no preconceptions about any of this really apart from knowing that I needed to take my flute to Egypt. It was quite surprising to me when I began to realise that some sites required vocal music rather than flute music.

Dendera.
Of all the sites we visited this was surely one of the most powerful. Certainly it had an extraordinary effect on me. I first spotted the Temple of Hathour from about one mile away. It had a similar effect on me to Philae in that, even from a distance, I felt a strong reaction in my heart. The coach stopped in the car park outside the temple perimeter and we filed out to the entrance. I immediately noticed that I was having difficulty walking. My legs felt rubbery and my balance was unsteady. Once inside I managed to stay with our guide until we came to a side chamber called The Venerable House. This is a small rectangular chamber with an unusual feature that is a small recessed alcove at the top of the southern wall opposite the entrance. The alcove is accessed by a ladder and illuminated by artificial light. Ancient statues were kept in this room, the most revered statues of Hathour being kept in the upper recess. Once the guide had finished talking and everyone began filing out of the room, I climbed the ladder, followed by Idalize (one of the children). We both sat in the upper recess and I thought about playing my flute. The energy there was so powerful that I was shaking. I felt conflicted. Should I stay with the main group and follow the guide? Was I being rude by so often breaking away from the main group? Several of the group had stayed in the room below but I decided that perhaps I should follow the main group and descended the ladder. I felt shaky and agitated. Then I changed my mind and climbed the ladder again. I took out my flute still feeling very shaky and now breathless as well. I found it difficult to settle and focus. The flute was not really speaking to me but I started to play anyway. It was difficult as my hands were shaking and my breathing was uncontrolled. After I’d been playing for a few seconds something very weird happened. I became aware of the sound of voices harmonising together. It sounded like a heavenly choir! Oh my gosh was this it? Ascension at last? Then I realised that there was a group singing together somewhere else in the temple! I stopped playing, the voices were the best kind of sound here.

After this I wandered around the temple into various rooms. At each one I found something that felt like the right thing to do. In the Sanctuary I sat on the floor and prayed the Peace Prayers. In the Chapel of the New Year I opened myself up and channelled light. I didn’t really know what I was doing, I just let myself be guided by my intuition. Eventually I joined a few others who were with our guide. Someone suggested I visit the crypt. I was reluctant to do this, I wasn’t keen on going underground. There was a wave of insistence that I do this and our guide took me to the spot where I could descend. There was a tiny ladder affair leading to what looked like a hole. I didn’t too much fancy this because I sometimes have nightmares about squeezing myself through narrow gaps – obviously some sort of birth trauma thing! The narrow gap in front of me was exactly the type of thing I dream about. I took off my rucksack and bravely squeezed through the opening. I found myself standing at the mid-way point of a narrow corridor. The whole area was about 30 feet long, if that, and about as wide as a bus-shelter. Mercifully it was very well lit and beautifully decorated but hot and humid. I examined the area to my right in a rather cursory manner as all the time I was feeling on the edge of claustrophobia and telling myself that I didn’t really want to be there. Looking back down the length of the crypt I saw that there were several people at the other end. Some of them I recognised as our group, including Stephan, one of the children. There were two or three people I had never seen before. As I approached they all stood facing the end of the crypt with their hands reaching out from their sides to both sidewalls. This was easy to do as the crypt is so narrow. I stood like this too for a while and became aware of a powerful energy. All thoughts of getting out had flown and I was now enjoying the experience. I had a very strong urge to make a vocal sound. I found myself singing a deep Om. At once the others down there joined in and we were soon harmonising together beautifully. It is an experience I will carry in my heart for the rest of my life. I realise that it may not sound like very much but the feeling while were doing this is indescribable. Suddenly a mixed group of pilgrims came together for a common experience and purpose and made some wonderful music at the same time!

Afterwards the two adults from our group who had been in the crypt for this experience described how Stephan had virtually dragged them both down there. Neither had been keen to go but both had been swayed by his sense of urgency. He later talked about experiencing a light beaming through his body. Both adults said how they, like me, had also had an amazing experience in the crypt.

Giza
I have already written about the voice activations that took place inside the Great Pyramid. This was the other place where vocal music seemed more appropriate and more powerful than flute music. In fact I had no urge at all to play the flute here.

Post Script
We discovered who the celestial singers were at Dendera. They were a group from Germany. Their leader also channels Kuthumi and they were in Egypt on the same mission as us, to activate the sacred sites! Not only this but one of our group, Horst, had been searching for this German lady, the leader of the group, for around a year. So finally he bumps into her at Dendera! You couldn’t make it up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?